Economic Impact Analysis
We are experts in economic impact analysis of new policies or investment proposals for Government and Business.
We bring together broad sector experience and deep analytical abilities, including computable general equilibrium modelling. We are major users of the MONASH economic model for many years and work closely with Professor Philip Adams, Director of the Centre of Policy Studies.
We have completed more than 50 cost benefit analyses in the health & life sciences, resources, tourism & sport, defence, government services, transport, environment and manufacturing sectors. For example, our Directors have led:
- Economic impact of the Olympic Dam Expansion
- Economic impact of ICT investment for emergency services
- Economic impact of aerospace manufacturing
- Economic impact of e-Health technologies
- Economic impact of transport infrastructure and tolling
- Economic impact of health infrastructure investment.